Thursday 2 April 2015

The presentation of food is as important as the quality of the food. Good food not served in a nice manner will not appeal to people. I went through a bit of a trying time with the catering services I hired for an event. While the food was par excellence, I wanted the food presentation to be a little different. With a lot of cajoling we were able to reach a mid-point settlement and I arranged for some external help in this area. Of course this is not the ideal situation. But they had the selection of non-veg cuisine that I wanted and I had to compromise a bit on the service. 



I discussed with the caterers regarding the number of waiters who will be serving and replenishing the emptying serving dishes. I was not very happy with the arrangements that they offered for the clearing of the used plates. So together we sat and came up with an innovative idea. This novel suggestion seemed quite doable to them and we were all happy to have come up with an agreeable solution. I suggest that in situations where you want something done differently you could discuss alternate options with the Non veg caterers which will not cause them too much extra work.


Finding non-veg caterers Hyderabad is not difficult. Just by asking around I got so many suggestions for a great variety of cuisines that I was a little confused with the choices and where to start. But after some research on the internet I was able to check reviews by other people and narrow down my search. It is however important to personally visit each of the kitchens and taste their food for yourself. Tastes and preferences do vary from person to person and one needs to check the food for themselves. 

1 comment: